Here are the names of flower for all season. Read
about seasonal flowers and also you can get information on the flowers
Flower For All Season
It often gets monotonous to see your garden in a same pattern for long time. So it is advisable to keep changing the flowers, way of plantation and theme of the garden every now and then. However, for most of the people choosing the right kind of flowers for the particular season is not an easy task. People are also often ignorant about the gardening techniques of the flower they choose to plant in their garden. This is why at times either the garden gets monotonous due to same kind of plantations throughout the year or wears out easily due to poor maintenance. In this article you will get to know how to keep your garden fresh and flowering throughout the year.
How To Avoid Your Garden From Being Monotonous And Deserted?
- Keep a detail of the seasonal flowers and start planting the next seasonal flowers as soon as the last season flowers start diminishing.
- Plan a new theme for your garden every season. Make it a mono variety flower for some seasons and sometimes will it with wild number of colorful flowers.
- Design the motif and plantation pattern of the flowers much before you plant them.
- Know the right kind of flowers for your soil kind, so that they bloom properly.
- Prefer the flowers which are less prone to weeds and termites.
- Before you plant a flower, make sure you know everything about its gardening.
Why To Prefer Annual Flowers In Your Garden?
Annual flowers finish their life cycle in one season and that is why they can easily be changed. They come in bright colors and make the garden look vibrant and beautiful. Even the gardening of annual flower does not require any extra effort. You can easily let them grow on their own.
Flowers For Winter
- Kangaroo paw euphorbia fulgens
Flowers For Spring
- Anemone ranunculoides
- Dutch Crocus
- Dog's Mercury
- Early Star-of-Bethlehem
- Eastern Redbud
- Helianthemum apenninum
- Lasthenia conjugens
- Lesser celandine
- Luzula campestris
- Sterculia colorata
Flowers For Summer
- Cone flower
- Cypress vine
- Floss flower
- Globe amaranth
- Morning glory
Flowers For Fall
- Red Swamp Maple
- Sweet Gum
- Crape Myrtle
- Shumard Oak.
Comment On This Article