Read about pressed flower art and craft, which can
be a wonderful garden craft and deck your room up.
Pressed Flower Crafts
If you have the habit of pressing flowers in books
then here is something interesting for you. Pressed flower crafts
will make a utility of your hobby of gardening. Also this garden flower
art and craft will help you to decorate your room and even it is
useful to gift your loved ones.
Dried flower crafts
- Glass bowl (It can be a plate with a smooth surface).
- Dried-pressed flower (Choose one flower or a variety of flowers.
It depends on your choice)
- Light translucent paper.
- White glue that's been watered down with little water
- Acrylic spray
- Put a layer of glue on the front side of the bowl.
- Then carefully apply each pressed flower with the face of the
- Keep adding dried pressed flowers and leaves according to your
choice but don't make them over-crowded.
- Put a layer of rice paper in the bottom of the bowl. Don't think
of being crinkled. It will provide texture.
- Cut off the folds and put a layer of glue and paste the rice
paper. Be sure that the glue had tried completely.
- Paint the back of the bowl with acrylic or polyurethane. Paint 10
coats and give some time after each coat to dry it out.
Comment On This Article