Here is another concept of water art and craft,
which will chill your mind. By Water fountain indoor we mean table or
teapot fountain to refresh you as you sip on hot tea.
Indoor Water Fountain
It's a common belief that indoor water fountain requires large space. However, it is not always so, and an indoor fountain can be small yet beautiful. In fact, if you're interested in water art and crafts, you can make a teapot fountain yourself that can be decorated anywhere inside your home. Undoubtedly, this teapot water fountain will require less space and you can make it in an hour. Now, first of all, collect the material required to make this teapot fountain.
Material For Making Teapot Fountain
- Decorative colored glass
- Shallow Bowl (2 to 3" deep)
- Waterproof Glue
- Mini Water Pump (available at aquarium and home improvement stores)
- Saucer (12"-14" & about 2" deep).
- Glass Wafers
- Large Candlestick
- Scroll Footed Candle Holder
- China Teacups
- Small Teapot
- Flowers of your choice
- Artificial Plastic Ivy
Steps To Make Teapot Fountain
- Put a decorative glass on the bottom of the dish.
- Then on top of that decorative glass install the mini water-pump.
- Put the candlestick upside-down above the mini water- pump.
- This micro-pump should not be visible and should look like a stand for the teapot.
- Install the teapot on the stand and cover the tube of the pump with plastic ivy.
- You can also cover the pot with the plastic ivy if you want.
- Place the cups and saucers in the dish and stick them with waterproof glue.
- Put some water in the dish.
- The cups and saucers should be placed in such a way that it seems to be that the teapot is pouring water to the cups and dishes.
- Now you can also add flowers of your choice in the teacups.
- Before decorating the teapot, it should be tested with plugging in; to see weather it is working properly or not.
- Pump or wires, etc should be covered by plastic ivy, roses or even table linen, so that your fountain looks good from every angle.
- You can also use artificial lights, like electric bulbs or fluorescent lamps, to make your fountain more appealing.
- Add fish to your teapot fountain. Even if your water fountain is a small you can still add very small fish, such as, gold fish.
- Use the rocks to decorate your fountain. These rocks can be found along river banks, streams, creeks and country roads. All it takes is a little effort.
- This teapot fountain can add a lovely touch to your party and bring life to your indoor decor.