Growing lawn trees or planting shady trees in your
lawn will give a unique look. Read the tips on lawn tree care to give
that unique look.
Here is a tip to make your lawn look innovative. By
growing lawn trees
you can give a fresh look to the lawn. Though
the word lawn itself makes us think of a troublesome job but it can give
your garden the distinct look among the many. So here is some
information about caring lawn trees, which will be a helpful tool while
designing your lawn.
Some tips on lawn tree care
- During the winter time the sunlight is very mild. The lawn trees
should be deciduous so that it sheds of all it leaves in winter to
allow the sunlight to reach the lawn grass, which is under the shady
trees. Especially trees that are grown on the south or east
direction should be deciduous and not evergreen.
- The selected trees should not have such roots that float on the
upper surface of the soil or lawn mowing will be difficult. It can
also cause damage to the lawn mower.
- Choose easy growing shady trees in your lawn that are not
much sensitive to harmful insects and pests.
- The lawn trees should be friendly to the irrigation system of the
lawn. Some trees like oak tree doesn't grow well in a frequent
- The shady lawn trees shouldn't produce any such element that is
harmful for the lawn grass growing under it. For example, eucalyptus
or walnut trees produce some harmful element that kills the lawn
- The shade of the trees should not be dense enough because grass
doesn't grow healthy under the leafy tree. And also the branches of
the tree should be high as the sunlight and air can reach to the