If you are interested in garden crafts then you can
make garden cornhusk dolls, which is innovative doll making craft.
Garden Cornhusk Dolls
Here we have given some information about doll making
craft. These garden cornhusk dolls will make your decoration
outstanding. Cornhusk is generally the left over products of your
garden, which are either thrown away or wasted. Undoubtedly it is a
better option that instead of heaping the husk in your garbage box you
can make some beautiful use of it. And this garden craft is one of the
best ideas to make use of the wasted product.
- Fine-grained inner cornhusks
- Small Ball
- Warm water
- Desired dye color
- Store the corn in dry place.
- Dip the husks in warm water so that it becomes flexible enough to
give a desired shape.
- You can color the cornhusk with desired dyes but it is
time-consuming as it takes time for the color to be visible.
- To make the head of the doll wrap two husks in a ball.
- For making the neck of the doll, tie husks in stick with a
- For arms wrap the husk in tube or braid three husk together and
put then put it in the middle of the doll
- To make a dress by folding the husks over both of the shoulder
and cross the husk on the waist.
- You can tie a string along the waist and then cover the string
with another corn.
- It is on the skirt that the doll stands up so trim it up.
- Stick corn silk on the head for hair
- If you want you can make a bonnet for the doll by using the husk
Comment On This Article