Another concept of garden art is the homemade gift
basket. This handmade printed basket is rightly adequate for daily use.
Handmade Printed Basket
Daily used items are the most important thing of your
household. Among innumerable other things basket is the most required
thing. There are two options. Either you buy it or make it yourself. By
making it yourself you can make use of your old basket otherwise which
will be thrown on the trash can. So remodel your artificial faded basket
to a handmade printed basket and this homemade gift basket
can easily be gifted on any desired occasions to your loved ones which
will again display your creativity by making useful garden craft.
Homemade gift basket
- Water-based acrylic paint
- Paints according to your design
- 1 - Potatoes
- Brush (optional)
- You can make use of an old-basket in your house or buy a new one
according to your desire.
- Wipe the basket with wet sponge.
- Paint the basket with water-acrylic paint and make it a single
- Cut a potato in two halves. Slightly mark with pencil an outline
of petal shape.
- Cut the outline design ½ inch deep form the rest of the
potato. Scrape out the extra potato.
- In the same manner take out the shape of leaf from the other half
of the potato.
- Put some paint on a plate and dip the potato-petal structure on
it and test the petal print on a piece of paper.
- If it is okay then follow the same process and design prints on
the basket with the same potato-petal structure.
- If you want to make a big flower on your basket rotate the potato
stamp and put prints on the gift basket.
- For leaf print use different color.
- To give it a more natural look you can paint stems using a small