If you are interested in indoor garden craft window
box making craft is an interesting project and you can decorate the
window box with flowers.
Window Box Making Craft
If you want to do some indoor garden craft
you can make window box with flowers. We have given the steps of
window box making craft, and you can decorate the box with
seasonal flowers. Flower decoration in the boxes will give you a
colorful view of the house to the world outside. Even you can enjoy the
same colorful sight as you dream standing near the window.
- Drilling machine
- Your favorite seasonal flowers
- You can make or buy a window box. But be sure it is tightly
attached to your window.
- Drill some holes in the box with the machine.
- Layer one-inch of rocks in the bottom of the window box.
- Mix compost and soil evenly so that the plants can sit
- Water and fertilize them at regular intervals.
- You can plant with whatever flowers you desire. Some of the best
choices are geraniums, lavender, sweet alyssum, and ivy or herbs
like sage, chives, thyme, and mint.
- Replace the withered plants with fresh ones.
- If you want to keep the box outdoor you need to plant it with
evergreens and pinecones.
Comment On This Article